Over the past 2 months, we've seen an influx of inventory at the Mount Terrace in Hawaii Kai. All 5 listings currently for sale have come online during that period. There's been equally as many sales with 5 transactions taking place over the past 6 months that ranged from $610,000 to $790,000.
Everything around the Mount Terrace is green after Tropical Storm Darby's recent rainfall
Current Inventory at Mount Terrace
- Mount Terrace 7C (MLS # 201615214) was listed June 6, 2016
- Mount Terrace 11D (MLS # 201618561) was listed July 12, 2016
- Mount Terrace 21F (MLS # 201618613) was listed July 15, 2016
- Mount Terrace 5B (MLS # 201618910) was listed July 19, 2016
- Mount Terrace PHF (MLS # 201618690) was listed July 23, 2016
The most recent and noteworthy of these is the Penthouse F. It's not too often you see one of these hit the market.
Mount Terrace Penthouse F Living Area, Dining and Kitchen
As you can see, there's a lot of custom hardwoods throughout the unit. Not only do you have phenomenal east views facing of Koko Crater, Koko Head and the marina - the upgrades are truly special for someone looking for the luxury/Hawaiiana feel, which is hard to find in a condo in this day and age.
To learn more about buying or selling at the Mount Terrace in Hawaii Kai, feel free to contact me for more information.